Build 15293 (05/25.2023):
- Accessing Web API Endpoints is working again.
Build 15288 (05/25/2023):
- New General Web API available: This REST API can be used to retrieve all data in read-only mode from LOGINventory without having to define endpoints beforehand. The ability to create endpoints (and thus restrict access to specific data) is still available.
- Default settings for entities in documentation extended by
- Info widget reacts to the selection of dynamically generated nodes in the tree structure.
- License management: Cloud subscriptions with special characters in the name are now also listed in the “Detected Products”.
- Calendar view: Improved error handling for lifecycle entries with end date before start date.
- Hypervisor detection: A stub is now written even if no Mac address could be detected for the VM.
- Topology: Preventing a “Duplicate Key Exception” when loading certain topology representations.