With the following information we inform the visitors of this website about data processing and in particular about the collection and processing of personal data, i.e. those that are personally identifiable, and related rights.
1. Responsible Person and Company Data Protection Officer
Responsible for the operation of the website at the web address https://www.loginventory.de and the associated data processing pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is
Schmidt’s LOGIN GmbH
(see our Imprint).
Our data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com or at the above-mentioned postal address with the addition “The data protection officer”.
2. Informational Access to the Website
When this website is accessed for information purposes, the following data is processed, which is automatically transmitted by the requesting browser to the server used for our website:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of the request
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of the requesting computer and the name of the access provider.
The purpose of this data processing is to ensure a smooth connection setup, the comfortable use of the website and the evaluation of system security and stability. The legal basis of this data processing is, insofar as personal data are concerned, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR, whereby our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes of data collection. The data will be deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions if the deletion is not contrary to a legitimate interest or statutory retention obligations. In the latter cases, the processing is limited to the necessary extent and the data is deleted after expiry of the retention period or after the legitimate interests have ceased to exist.
3. Contact by E-Mail or via the Contact Form
When contacting us by e-mail or via the Contact Form provided on the website, we require a valid e-mail address as well as first name and surname; the provision of further information is voluntary. The data provided will be processed by us in order to process the specific request. The legal basis for this data processing is, depending on the individual case, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR (processing on the basis of a consent), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR (data processing required to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures) or Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest in data processing).
The data arising in this context will be deleted after final processing of the specific request, unless there are legal retention obligations or we have a legitimate interest in the retention. In those cases the processing will be limited to the necessary extent and the data will be deleted after expiry of the retention period or after the legitimate interests have ceased to exist.
Cookies are used on this website to enable the use of certain functions on this website and thus their operation as well as to make our Internet presence attractive. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the visitor’s terminal device. You avoid having to re-enter all necessary data for each use. Cookies also help us tailor our website to your exact needs, such as your national language or preferred areas of interest. If you do not wish this to happen, you only need to deactivate the acceptance of cookies in your browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but offer the option of rejecting cookies or displaying a warning before saving. Please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions to find out how all this works in detail.
You can also view our website without cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard disk by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. Please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions to find out how this works in detail. You can delete cookies already set on your computer at any time. If you do not accept cookies, however, this can lead to functional restrictions of our offers.
5. Registration on Our Website
When registering to use our personalised services, some personal data such as name, address, contact and communication data, telephone number and e-mail address are collected. If you are registered with us, you can access content and services that we only offer to registered users. Registered users also have the option of changing or deleting the data provided during registration at any time if required. Of course, we will also provide you with information about the personal data we have stored about you at any time. We will be happy to correct or delete them at your request, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. To contact us electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Schmidt’s LOGIN GmbH, Streitfeldstr. 37, 81673 Munich, Germany.
In order to receive our newsletter, we collect from you when you register the data required for shipping. We also use this information to select information of particular interest to you. Subscribers can be informed by e-mail about circumstances relevant to the service or registration (for example, changes to the newsletter offer or technical circumstances). By registering you agree to this use.
In order to verify that a registration is actually made by the owner of an e-mail address, we use the “double opt-in” procedure, among other things. For this purpose we log the order of the newsletter, the sending of a confirmation e-mail and the receipt of the requested answer.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of your personal data and their use for the newsletter dispatch at any time. In each newsletter you will find a corresponding link.
6. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
The recipients of the data when using our website are first and foremost our web hosts to enable the operation of the website (legal basis: Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR). Apart from that, personal data will only be disclosed to third parties if we have the express consent of the data subject (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR), the disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an overriding interest worthy of protection (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR), if a legal obligation exists (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR) or if this is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with the party concerned (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR).
7. Application Procedure
You can also apply to our company electronically. We will of course use your details exclusively for processing your application and will not pass them on to third parties. Please note that unencrypted e-mails are not transmitted with access protection.
8. General Rights of Persons Affected
With regard to the processing of personal data by us, data subjects have the following general rights:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR: Data subjects may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom their data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on their details.
Right to correction under Art. 16 GDPR: Data subjects can demand the immediate correction of incorrect or the completion of their personal data stored by us.
- Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) according to Art. 17 GDPR: Data subjects have the right to request us to delete their personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise their right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to limitation of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: Data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their personal data if they dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but the data subjects refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but the data subjects need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR (see point 8.).
- Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR: Data subjects have the right to receive the personal data they have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible.
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR: The parties concerned have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, they can contact the supervisory authority at their usual place of residence or work or at our office.
9. Right of Withdrawal
According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, data subjects have the right to revoke their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time with future effect. All you need to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Right of Appeal
According to Art. 21 GDPR, data subjects have the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for reasons arising from their particular situation, provided that their personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR; this would also apply to profiling based on these provisions, which is not used on this website. If interested parties wish to exercise their right of objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The further procedure then results from Art. 21 GDPR. In the case of direct advertising, which is not used by us, the personal data would no longer be used for this purpose in the event of a contradiction. In other cases, in the event of an objection, further data processing will only take place if we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
11. Data Security Measures
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Data sent via our contact form is transmitted using SSL encryption. However, we have no influence on the security of data transmission on the Internet.
This data protection information is current as of May 2018 and may need to be changed as a result of further development of this website and related services or changes in legal or regulatory requirements. The current data protection information can be called up and printed out at any time on this website under https://www.loginventory.de/privacy-statement/?lang=en