Build 15001 (09.12.2022):
- License Management: Fixed another problem when deleting products
Build 14985 (12/06/2022):
- License management:
- Fixed problem when deleting products
- Fixed problem with initial calculation that occasionally occurred when many products were created at once
Build 14961 (11/28/2022):
- Cleanup of failed inventory data no longer fails
- Fixing a memory problem with Inventory Service and Automation Service
Build 14949 (11/22/2022):
- New Creating peripheral devices from monitor information: If peripheral devices with the same serial number and model are already found in the database, a warning message is displayed before the creation process.
- Exchange acquisition:
- New Reading “SendAs” permissions. Warning: This can significantly slow down the acquisition process. Therefore the collection of these permissions can be disabled with /NoSendAs.
- Fixed the problem that the acquisition was aborted with certain settings of the “Execution Policy”.
- Custom properties: “Hide empty properties” no longer prevents emptying values
- For templates below users or devices, there is an explanation page if no data was found.
- Performance and memory consumption significantly improved when calculating file system permissions.
- Info widget:
- Behavior when depositing / deleting an image improved
- Signature, author and user now also visible at the respective lifecycle entry
- The dialog for creating custom properties can now only be opened if properties have also been created for the entity in the data model
- New custom properties for the entities “HardwareProduct” and “MsExchangeMailbox” created
- Preventing a SQL Server deadlock if a product should be deleted in the license management at the same time while entering inv files
- Tasks: Sending mails with HTML table for the entity “License” is possible again without errors
- Due to migration, the value for “CustomType” for scanned devices is preset with the value of “ChassisType”
- New folder with dashboard + queries for peripheral devices
- HTML / JSON export for certain queries with inheritance possible again without errors
- Applying reports to “Device” templates below “Users” query possible again