Build 14684 (30.06.2022):
- Memory: Type detection updated (
- Fixed a problem that caused the LOGINventory Powershell (PSC.exe) to stop working
- Fixed a problem that caused mails not to be sent when the option to “Insert data as HTML table” was selected
- Display of task status in the tree structure: fixed a problem that caused unnecessary reloading of data
- Migration from version 8: fixed a problem that reports that the “DatabaseProvider is missing or empty”
- Saving of dynamic documents via task: Custom properties are correctly integrated into the document again
- VMware scan: When reading stubs with multiple network adapters, the correct IPs & MAC addresses are now determined
- CSV import: Custom properties are no longer automatically set to “editable by user” by the import, but keep their previous value
- Linked Documents widget: Also when adding a new linked document, it can be opened directly in the dialog
Build 14658 (22.06.2022):
- Breaking Change The Powershell module “ExchangeOnlineManagement” is now required to capture online Exchange servers (cloud servers), see manual.
- New The query result set can now be inserted directly into the email content as an HTML table, eliminating the need to open the attachment to see the details.
- Powershell scripts called via tasks are passed the additional parameter
$caller, which contains the name of the calling task, see manual.
- New Web API: The new Web API allows queries to be published as endpoints so that data in LOGINventory can be accessed using HTTP requests. This functionality is initially available in a beta version. To learn how to enable beta mode, click here.
- Certain queries without result rows now display an info page on how to add data here.
- Double-clicking on a GenericAsset no longer leads to long waiting times.
- License Management: Queries that filter for an enum (e.g. “FunctionalRole”) can be used again in license management as a device source.
- Dashboards: Filtering in the data source on properties that are not used in any dashboard element is again possible correctly: in the dashboard viewer, the data is now available just as it is in the dashboard editor.
- Query Editor:
- Full paths (including “.”) can now be used in search bar.
- Selected properties that are dragged and dropped over the filter area but then moved back to the selected properties are no longer removed from the list of selected properties.
- “[Table]” entries can be selected below other queries again
- Remote Scanner: removing definitions from jobs when filtering in the grid no longer leads to error messages.
- Fixed a problem that caused some Windows XP machines not to be detected correctly.
- “Orphaned user data” cleanup: fixed problem that caused high RAM usage
- SQL Server: Version detection updated
- MacOS: improvement in reading the model name
- Report Editor: in case of multi-selection when adding 1:n relationships the path is determined correctly
- Web Viewer: Query layouts are used reliably again
- Quick export: special characters in query name are now supported
- Fixed a problem that caused the query editor to close immediately if the preview pane was not visible
- Active Directory Scan: fixed a problem that caused “LastLogon” & “LastLogonTimestamp” to always write the same value
- Publish portable version: folders that are not needed are not copied