Build 13149 (19.02.2021):
- Important When scanning or executing LOGINfo.exe, problems occur much more rarely or .dmp files are created less often
- LOGINfo.script: Variable %Programdata% can be used in if-conditions
- Scanning of services: exit code 1077 (not run since last reboot) is no longer logged, so that the entries in the change history are omitted
- Reading stub names: If a VM name with spaces was assigned in the hypervisor, this is shortened in LOGINventory so that only up to the first space is read. This leads to a better mapping between stubs and VM scans.
- The template “PnP Signed Drivers” is now visible below an asset if corresponding drivers were scanned
- Exchange Server: Current CUs are detected correctly