Build 11743 (25.10.2019):
- Cleansing of the users list possible
- Acquisition of Windows Server 2008 works correctly again
- The column order in the web interface is the same as in the query editor
- Widgets are unfolded by default
- Exchange acquisition: SendQuotas etc. are read correctly again
Build 11724 (10.10.2019):
- vSphere aquisistion: Introduction of a new return code, if no vSphere API available
- Exchange: Introduction of the “/EasOnly” switch, which only captures EAS devices.
- Exchange: Automatic writing of two inv-files (one with only data to mailboxes, servers & databases and one with only data from EAS devices)
- LOGINquirySvc: Automatically free memory after ActiveDirectory capture execution (fix a memory hole)
- Linux data entry: customization of data entry via Custom.xml possible
- AD capture: Recursive resolution of group memberships during capture can now be enabled in the Remote Scanner
- BootLog: By default only the last 50 entries are collected. This behavior can be changed with the command line argument “//BootLogEntries 100” to e.g. the last 100 entries. Attention: The table is still cumulated, but a cleanup function is available in the settings.
- Remote scan of your own computer provides reliable complete data
- Remote scanner: Edit user accounts and click “Cancel” to ensure that changes are not made
- Entering data is also possible if the change history for the “InventoryInfo” table has been switched on.
- Archiving and deleting of assets is possible again if the LOGINventory license has expired.
- Automatic deletion of newly created queries if no columns have been selected
- Deletion of entries from the query “Failed Inventory” is now possible
- Quick export function is also available again on the “Changes” and “Computer Accounts” tabs
- Effective permissions: No more empty result rows if asset was deleted or archived
- Improved templates for device queries below users
- New query: “Exclude archived entries” is checked by default.
- Resetting the asset node layout is prevented when clicking an orphaned catalog entry and the “Linked Data” widget is open
- Custom properties widget: fields of type “DateTime” can be emptied again
- Duplicate queries: Column order & layout of the original are adopted
- The “Product Management” node can also be expanded after the first addition of products.
- Duplicating the license management node no longer causes a crash
- Views “Licenses” and “License distribution” are now read-only
- Creation of a product with manual counting no longer requires a query to which the calculation refers (constant consumer numbers can be stored)
- No more error messages if task is deleted immediately after creation without saving
- Deselection of all days in the weekly planning of a task no longer leads to error messages.
- Dynamic documents: Changes to the filter of a data source are saved correctly.
- New version of Compliance Report available (now also shows how many licenses are missing in which version). Note: You can disable the old Compliance Report so that it no longer appears in the Reports drop-down menu.
- Installation of “Remote Scanner only” is now complete
- Multienancy Management Module automatically restarts DataService after creating a new client
- Webinterface: More meaningful column order of the queries, as well as changes of the column width possible. Attention: The web interface has to be re-published for this update.
- Sharing the data directory: Authenticated users may only execute LOGINfo.exe, not change it anymore.
- Not needed index for table “NetworkConnection” removed